Saturday, February 5, 2011

Firefighter Wedding Koozie Sayings

beach runner

Peter's last night for a new 3-day Eden broken Divers Safari . Also on board are the 5 funny Salzburg, which is guaranteed a very boozy trip. I am so, however, without my private taxi drivers driving me walk in the morning and evening, for I'm afraid is still not even to drive a moped.


This morning I leave the main road within a few meters and Take a trail through the thicket. The tropical jungle always surprises me with its colorful flowers world. The screeching parrots I can only hear in the jungle leaves, carefully I scan the ground because a snake I would not connect.


soon as I discover, however, a miracle flowers, all caution is forgotten, the camera used to pull out and search for the best perspective. Most look familiar, in Europe they are popular houseplants. Here they reach gigantic sizes. The Strelizie is 2 meters high, dominates the homes of the Hibiscus and orchids cling to a parasite the trees. Bougainvillea blossom 3 colors as lush trees and hedges in the gardens.


Strelizie

Hibiscus

Dahlia

Bougainville

Bougainville

Orchid

Oleander

The following beauty I can not name, unfortunately,
here gives me my botanical knowledge in the lurch. Maybe someone knows the name?








The footpath leads me directly to the beach, I love the time of the early low tide. Strong Waves hit the shore, while the water pulls back further and further, the salty air smells of seaweed and fish while the sun dries the rock, which releases the sea a short time. I'm again in search of shellfish resources.
What a wonderful start to the day when I get half an hour, the Ocean Breeze Resort , I rinse the sand from my feet and my breakfast and enjoy the beach ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment