Friday, January 18, 2008

Pic Of Tankless Toilets

The deadline for signing such cunning Habl Art

The deadline for signing Colorful list Habl Art

Friday Jan 18, 2008 from 8.00 bis 12.00 clock
Monday 21 . January 2008 by 8.00 bis 12.00 clock
Instantaneous signature as



What am I doing here, is an attempt

"my claim to stand for election"

campaign I can only make a recognized list.

Of what I have prescribed the legislature decides to keep me

The voter, if I am selected. This has nothing to do with his choice or my decision, it is a fundamental right.

Everyone is invited to help me!

PS You can not choose on election day

STAND Thursday
17.Januar.2008

IS 50 (fifty) IS 190 (one hundred ninety)

information Bunte list Habl Art (link)

information of the city under http://www.pfaffenhofen.de/

Because of the renovation of City Hall is the Government pulled out!
in year 2008, the Town Hall is again based!

Until then, you find the 1 Mayor Hans Prechter, the head office and the registry office in the building of Raiffeisen Bank, Main Square 12, 2nd Floor (through the passage and courtyard to the rear entrance).

All other offices and departments are located in the women's road. The services the City Council are open:

Monday to Friday
08.00 bis 12.00 clock

Monday to Wednesday

13.30 bis 15.30 clock (except cash)

Thursday 13.30 bis 17.00 clock (except cash)

THE TIME IS RUNNING


0 comments:

Post a Comment