Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Examples Of Science Fair Projects On Paper Towels

HELLO TO SIGN IT FOR ME - BECAUSE I NEED YOU!

HELLO TO SIGN IT FOR ME - BECAUSE I NEED YOU!


Personal invitation


By MANFRED HABLE


B U N T E LIST HABLE ART City Council candidacy for local elections
Pfaffenhofen 2008


!! YOUR SIGNATURE IS THE KEY. !!


approved order with my colorful list for election at all to be, I need adIlm 190 (one hundred ninety) signatures of voting citizens, the city of Pfaffenhofen.



The signature can ONLY at City Hall

(Raiffeisenhaus square back entrance municipality 2nd floor)
be made. (This must have ID)
The list is secret, the contents are only for the returning officer (city lawyer) determined.

If you want to help me move in Pfaffenhofen something, you support me with your signature.


For questions about me and ideas into a program, I am happy to help.


Manfred Habl
Wittelsbacherstraße 8
85276 Pfaffenhofen ad Ilm
Tel 08441/785480


SHARE SHARE COPY THANKS!


I wish you a beautiful life



http://www.manfred-habl.de Manfred Habl

0 comments:

Post a Comment