Sunday, January 6, 2008

Parabolic Antenas Best

merry trick Habl-art local elections 2008

Colorful list Habl-art local elections 2008

Open letter to the citizens of the city and the district Pfaffenhofen ad Ilm

By Manfred Habl


"Why should I sign for you, who are you, this is a new Party who does otherwise, with still, have you even a program?

That was the phrase I've heard in recent days over again and I will hereby give a few answers.

your signature is always the most important, otherwise I would not even be accepted for local elections (set by law 190 registered voter).

I have spent three quarters of my life in Pfaffenhofen, which is my home and I know virtually every other rock with the first name.

I am not a party but I come in individual responsibility, but by law, in the form of a list.


I have creative solutions to common problems.

I step on to the County Council list of assets Independents list ranked 50th
(the square corresponds to my age). You may stop me in the county.

I hit no "gift vouchers" for the future and throw the "old residents" not past their feet.
I see myself more as an independent intermediary between the political worlds of the city and the district of Pfaffenhofen.
I have no homes and businesses with jobs, but my old settlers house with land, which I conversion itself and create. My current job description is home of two children and teachers (managers and taxi dad).
I worked 30 years in various professions and positions me as an artist and author, created a public sphere.
the "art of failure", to learn from mistakes is, to me, like every other human being. If man had always been satisfied, he sat still on the trees and never would have invented the art.
art is a social service, advertising is power because it does and in between I want to give everyone as much space as I do like to have.
courage and honesty are always rewarded, waiting and sitting out is fear of upcoming work.
For me, life is more of a playful discovery, as a rigid serious rules, I try to stay calm and avoid a tense expectation.
I have a heart for smoking, dog owners and angry young people, parents and educators, politicians and civil servants, and all the off-take or do.
"Unusual solutions for common problems"

example square Pfaffenhofen

A "Art Alley" on the top line of City Hall, Marie fountain and bell tower, with enough room for the weekly market in the trees.
The square in front of the Town Hall should be about the height of the building, and the beginning of a wide path between the rows of trees, a "Pfaffenhofen Rambla" with a "Hallertau well" be rounded. Marie
The fountain is restored to the original plans of Sigi brown and gets its importance as a balancing maternal-baroque city symbol between priest and mayor.
a parasol for the catering on the avenue "Sigl-page describes the ratio of 1 / 3 to 2 / 3 of the square.
A public toilet is not on the main square, but rather the direction of Lion Street, the reconstruction of the Ilmgaukaufhauses makes sense. A non-urban management and application, such as at motorway service stations reduces the cost, because these needs may differ from Trade and industry are met.
A calming of traffic (other route, no curbs) on the upper main square there allows the continuation of a boulevard in the direction of Church Square and Meeting House. The average speed decreases, the curve is eliminated and the grass parking search traffic is clear.
The forthcoming renovation of St. John Church Babtist (tower, foundation walls, roof) is the simultaneous transformation of the Upper Main Square actually logical.
The stressed trees from this area can temporarily go into "holiday" and to recover for new tasks.

Other studies and project ideas you can the Internet at "habl-art" to read or make.



I wish you and me a beautiful and colorful life






Manfred Habl



PS (and the courage to sign)

Pfaffenhofen an der Ilm, 6 January 2008

(responsible Colorful list Habl art, Manfred Habl)

0 comments:

Post a Comment