Friday, March 4, 2011

Noten Von Sweet Dreams Eurythmics

chill-out zone

What we urgently need - time for us - time to come down - and where we find the either on our solitary jungle terrace, surrounded tiefstschwarzer darkness, economical? illuminated by one, two candles, musically accompanied by the mysterious, multilingual jungle music. Kitten is now over in the morning and evening, asked for food and cuddles and curls up happy together under my chair. However, once baby-dog look makes it sells it with malicious hiss. This is my home now, she seems to say, he can crawl from Papa, understands and toddles itself.




second resting place is the Monkey Bar, this lovely chilled place, with a view pictures Ying and her colleagues. (We can eat a few, we drink too :-)) The malaria prophylaxis in hand, I sink in the pictures, dreaming of my stories to and the rooms where they would come to perfect effect.






We ate together and drank, laughed and discussed, as creative processes require phase of relaxation. It is a peaceful, relaxed force. While the guys drinking beer in the gallery, meet the girls at Nora, listening to music, singing pictures to each other and behave, as I put it in also had distant past did. It is beautiful, you watch as they celebrate their "Ladies Night".


Here I am Man, here's may be .......


PS:
Yesterday morning I had my first encounter with a snake. I was picking the flowers for my job, without scissors I struggled off the tough stems of the parrot flower bend, when I heard a hissing. From the lighter side with brown head tint, fluttered the split course, picked up my scent. I held my position, stiff as a pantomime, staring into the lidless eyes, held my breath with fear. Shit ..... do not move, I concentrated ..... containing just be quiet. My outstretched arms were shaking. What is this? Hopefully, no cobra ..... Phython one would be good to do nothing, but all other species, I do not know ..... my god such a shit ..... for ages after she turned her head and slid it through the thicket of leaves And I had my shot of adrenaline -. enough for a whole day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment