Saturday, November 27, 2010

Baby Updates Funny Messages

Sophia Coppola,


you were really lucky that the films must not be submitted anonymously and assessed at the festivals, I think that would be the Golden Lion for you probably not have worked ...
Why do you have for 1 hour over the life of your Protagonists explain where it min but after 5th has understood.
It was really boring. The man next to me (my) fell after 6 min on, I forced him to wake up and continue watching. The man in front of me woke nobody
well, at least not he snored.
And then the moral, I was really a little stunned, flat as the baby pool in the Spree Forest Pool.
Fortunately your main character were great, fantastic, super, it is at least not a bad movie really, just a little boring ...
But I'm looking forward to your next attempt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment